Masta At HANNOVER MESSE 2017, GERMANY Exhibition
During 24 to 28 April 2017, Masta participated in Hannover Messe 2017, at Germany as an Exhibitor.. The exhibition offer an excellent opportunity to showcase a variety of Masta Products on International scale.
It gives us immense pleasure to state that Masta attracted a sizeable visitors from many countries like UAE, Romania, Italy, Morocco, Sweden, UK, Turkey, Indonesia, Spain, USA, Germany, Dubai and Brazil. Masta had an encouraging experience and momentum to put Masta Products as par with overseas Product Quality and Services.
We are very happy to share with our patron customers that outcome of our effort resulted into prospective business leads from various countries like Indonesia, Spain, Brazil, Dubai, Turkey and Germany from where variety of enquiry and business process has been initiated which have great potential for successful export to some of them in time to come.
We thank all our customers who supported us in this entrepreneurial venture towards better business, services and products.
Certificate Of Delivery Performance
Now Masta Machinery Stores Private Limited certified by FLSmidth for "Delivery Performance"
Expansion Project Of One Of India’s Leading Steel Manufacture
MASTA has proven it again.......
For expansion project of One of India’s Leading Steel Manufacture Masta developed Largest Bearing Housing for bearing 23196 CCK having bearing OD 790 mm. A complete project requirement of 12 sets of these Customised Bearing Housings is supplied by Masta in a record time of 8 weeks during July and August 2016.
This heavy duty bearing housing is designed to withstand high temperature environment and heavy load capable to drive the Turbo Pulley for Blast Furnace Project. This is the biggest Blast Furnace ( 4554 cu. m.) in India.
Masta has used best quality of Cast Steel material for the application. The product was carefully engineered with requisite quality norms by Masta in-house team. . Each Bearing Housing set having 3 feet height weighs 1400 kg.
Best Supplier Award By BHEL
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) presented Best Supplier Award to Masta Machinery Pvt. Ltd.
- Criteria : Total vendor rating
- Category : Innovation / Indigenisation / Product Development
- Period : April 2013 – March 2015
MASTA has proudly proven its best ability in innovative development for precision and high tech product. For BHEL, Masta successfully developed ID Fan Rotor Blade as per their stringent specifications and elaborate quality norms. The critical profile and contours of ID Fan Rotor Blade were developed using 3D software and state of art technology by Masta.
Technical team of Masta struggled with endless efforts for months together to make a historical achievement, which goes well with ‘Make in India’ theme, launched by our Hon. Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi.
AUTOMATIC SAND RECLAMATION PLANT WITH HIGH PRESSURE MOULDING LINE
MASTA have once again deployed their resources and have improved its processes and manufacturing systems at an increasingly accelerated pace.
- To step into the advancing technology.
- As a part of long term approach for the strong, successful and sustainable business growth.
- To make the incremental improvement in the compelling demand of the competition.
- To repay and return to the nature and environment from whom we are taking so much and to become responsible corporate citizen by installing the environment friendly process of sand reclamation and there by : -
- Reducing pollution.
- Reducing the demand of new sand by recycling the used sand.
In Ocotber 2013 a Fully Automatic Sand Plant is installed and working in Masta foundry Unit-1 (at Kathwada GIDC). Already at Masta foundry Unit-2 (at Bapunagar) a Fully Automatic Sand Plant is made operative from March 2013. The development costs a total of Rs. 15 MINR. Both these foundries have induction furnaces with machine moulding and match-plate mounted pattern system.
The above up gradation has resulted into better aesthetic in plummer blocks, uniformity and improved quality of castings and enhanced the output. Brief details of the improvement are given below for information of our worthy customers.
AUTOMATIC GREEN SAND/ RECLAMATION PLANT At MASTA Foundry Unit-1 (at Kathwada GIDC):
- Fully Automatic Sand plant having Green sand process
- High Pressure Mould Line ( ARPA 300 type) with Hydraulic operated Rail Truck System
- Salient features consisting of:
- OBMS (Over Burden Magnetic Separator) : to separate metal particles
- Mould Knock-out : to separate the casting from mould boxes
- Magnetic Separator Pulley : to separate metal chips from sand
- Polygon Sieve : to sieve the sand and remove burnt sand lumps
- Cooling Classifier : to cool the hot sand at room temperature
- Bucket Elevator : to lift the sand to the sand conveyor
- Sand Storage Hopper of 40 MT capacities: this huge storage useful in monsoon when climate is adverse for moulding sand.
- Intensive Sand Mixer: to mix sand with PLC base mixing of Bentonite, Water for homogenous mixing of sand with additives
- Sand Conveyor thru rubber belts equipped with ploughs
- Sand Chutes and fish mouth : to feed sand on mould box on the high pressure moulding machine
- Reclamation feature in the automatic sand plant allows re-use of 90% of sand which helps nature conservation by saving in usage of river sand and keeps environment clean by minimising disposal of burnt sand.
- Bigger mould boxes of size 550 x 550 mm
- Moulds are made using green sand process with pre-set proportion of contents of elements
- Average 200 Mould Boxes per shift can be made ready which adds substantially to foundry capacity.
- The better compactness and strength of the moulds contribute to better casting. Aesthetic, finish and higher geometric accuracy in castings, and reduction in Sand Inclusion in the castings.
- Cold Core Shooter to make cores rapidly with consistent quality which eliminate the baking the cores in core ovens, thereby reducing the air pollution due to the burning of woods and coke.
- Castings Range covered : 10 kg to 60 kg
- Products covered: plummer blocks to types SNA, SNH, SNL. SNV, SAF, PDN, Taper lock Pulley, Gear Couplings, etc.
- Higher Productivity with consistent quality & reduced risk of rejection:
- Better Aesthetic of castings,
- Better Finish in castings,
- Prevent casting defects
- Higher dimension and geometric accuracy,
- Four fold increase in casting production output, (i.e. daily 200 moulds against 50 moulds previously)
- Eliminates manual error and maintains uniformity in quality
- Environment friendly processing system
AUTOMATIC RESIN SAND / RECLAMATION PLANT At MASTA Foundry Unit-2 (at Bapunagar):
- Fully Automatic Sand Plant having No Bake Resin Sand.
- Casting Moulds and Cores are made from the automatic sand plant
- Moulds are made using dry silica sand mixed with pre-set proportion of phenol resin and hardener by PLC based controls
- These moulds and cores do not erode or break by metal during pouring eliminating any inclusions in finished casting.
- Further resin sand mould are unaffected by moisture which prevent gaseous porosity in the castings.
- The better compactness and strength of the moulds contribute to better casting.
- Castings Range covered : 50 kg to 1000 kg
- Products covered: plummer blocks to types SD, SDAF, SOFN, SONL, LOE, SDGS, BND, THDS etc.
Higher Productivity with consistent quality & reduced risk of rejection
Better Aesthetic of castings,
Better Finish in castings,
Prevent casting defects
Higher dimension and geometrical accuracy,
Three fold increase in casting production output,
Eliminates manual error and maintains uniformity in quality
Environment Friendly processing system.