SN Series Plummer Blocks
“MASTA” ‘SN’ Series Horizontally Split Type Plummer Blocks Are Ideally Suitable For Moderate Loads,speeds And Relatively Clean And Temperate Environment.
The Width Of Bearing Seat In The SN Series Plummer Blocks Is Such That It Gives Bearings Axial Freedom.A Locating Bearing Is Positioned By The Insertion Of One Or Two Locating Rings As The Case May Be For Its Axial Location.
SN Series Plummer Blocks Are Suitable For Grease Lubrication. Felt Strips And Grease Nipples Can Be Supplied Along With Plummer Blocks On Order.
- SN 30 is a stronger version in the SN series.
- Increased load-carrying capacity to suit bearing of 230 series.
- Normally felt seal is used and an additional V seal can be mounted.
- Labyrinth seal can be fitted as per application.
- Suitable for Heavy load, designed for Grease lubrication with provision for grease inlet and drain.
- Suitable for shaft Sizes: 110 mm to 260 mm.